INTURN a B2B marketplace this is changing how the retail sector manages inventory, allowing brands and retailers to buy and sell in seconds. We’re addressing the ignored off-price market by bringing innovation for the first time since Microsoft released Excel.
You will build and optimize features on INTURN platform and internal applications. Help INTURN manage the brokerage of millions of dollars of merchandise and complexities of a rapidly growing business. Collaborate with our world-class design team and engineers to leverage your software and create an elegant UX. Be part of iterative development, from compiling and vetting specifications through integration and testing. Build a product that is solving a real-world problem that brands and retailers will use every day.
Technologies we use: PHP 7, Golang, Node (ES6 JS), PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Redis, AWS, Docker, Chef, Git
- Write clear, maintainable, testable code
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Create robust high-volume production applications and develop prototypes quickly
- Work with design, product, and business teams to develop features according to specifications
- Write automation code to deploy, monitor and alert to support your applications
- BA/BS is required
- Advanced degree is a plus
- Strong CS fundamentals with 2+ years in professional software engineering experience
- Expertise in PHP (PHP 7)
- Demonstrated usage of unit testing, continuous integration processes and monitoring
- Experienced with relational or non-relational databases
- Willingness to learn and try new technologies
- Experience working with distributed services
- Familiarity with cloud service providers (Google Cloud, AWS)
- Previous startup experience is a plus
- BA/BS in computer science or similar major
Benefits & Perks
- Professional development and wellness annual stipend (physical and mental health) $3200.00 per year.
- Sabbatical (after 4 years you get an additional month off)
- Medical, dental, and vision health care
- Paid Parental leave (12 weeks)
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation days: 18
- Unlimited sick time (Humans First! policy)
- Equity options
INTURN is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. It is the policy of INTURN to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.