INTURN is the leading global platform that standardizes the way the retail industry plans shops and transacts off-price inventory.
INTURN is looking for a part-time Data Analyst to join our team. Data analytics has become a major part of INTURN’s value-add for our client base, as well as internally to help drive the company’s strategy. As such, we are looking for a strong Data Analyst who thrives on using data to both delight clients and make sound decisions to drive the business forward. The candidate is someone who is curious, humble, a self starter, and can solve new problems. They are able to work independently and support their team when needed. The ideal candidate will have a passion for data coupled with a strong business acumen. Experience with SQL and Looker are key, along with an understanding of RDBMS.
- Familiarity with analytics and reporting platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Optimize, FullStory, and Looker
- Collaborate with internal teams (primarily Client Success, Product, Strategy, and Marketing) to monitor user behavior and trends within the INTURN platform, Zendesk Help Center, and Marketing site
- Own all Looker reporting, including the development of custom client features and reports; develop and maintain LookML and derived tables in Looker as needed
- Partner with Client Success to draw business insights from client data on both an ad-hoc and regular basis; provide analytical support as needed for all client quarterly business reviews (QBRs) to drive client approach and strategy
- Use client data to develop case studies for new prospect meetings to showcase INTURN’s value proposition
- Own the creation of reports used for board meetings and investor presentations
- Develop and manage quarterly dashboards on key INTURN operational metrics
- Support Marketing team in centralizing and tracking results from account-based marketing or other campaigns (i.e. emails, social advertising, webinars/events, funnel conversion)
- Work closely with Marketing and Client Success teams on measuring and compiling results for Client Satisfaction Surveys
- Play admin role for Looker
- Knowledge of SQL
- Strong LookML Developer Skills
- Experience creating and maintaining Looker derived tables
- 3-5 years experience with Looker
- Experience with Relational Databases
- Knowledge of Python a plus
INTURN is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. It is the policy of INTURN to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.