INTURN is the leading global platform that standardizes the way the retail industry plans shops and transacts off-price inventory
INTURN is looking for a senior performance test engineer who is passionate about building test infrastructure for micro services architecture. The ideal candidate is able to distill insights from our platform and share recommendations around key business decisions. These insights could include anything from monitoring the resource usage or advice on code optimization to help the business understand where to best invest time and resources. The candidate has experience in developing tests using agile best practices and challenges themselves to continually learn and implement the best test methodology.
Technologies we use are:
Go, Temporal, Kubernetes, Nomad, Node (ES6 JS), Typescript, React,, ElasticSearch, Postgres, Redis, AWS, Docker, Git, Laravel, PHP 7
Required Skills and experience:
- Experience in planning and designing performance tests for load, stress, spike, scalability, and volume testing.
- (optional) experience in developing performance testing scripts for AWS/Azure cloud-based products aspects of performance analysis.
- Has In-depth knowledge of system architecture, including front tier, mid-tier, messaging tier, back-end tier etc
- Establish a new infrastructure and application performance testing capability
- Collaborate with stakeholders from QA, Developers, Devops and Client Operations to create accurate performance requirements
- Provide technical guidance and direction in the implementation phase
- Actively participate in sprint/project/release planning to contribute to testing plans and initial scheduling estimates per project
- work with project teams to ensure that system performance requirements, scalability expectations, and solution designs are clearly understood and testable
- Design workload models to identify critical high-volume activities and establish test parameters
- Evaluate resource usage, speed, availability, response times, scalability, and reliability
- Help in troubleshooting issues related to application performance
Benefits & Perks
- Professional development and wellness annual stipend (physical and mental health) $3200.00 per year.
- Sabbatical (after 4 years you get an additional month off)
- Medical, dental, and vision health care
- Paid Parental leave (12 weeks)
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation days: 18
- Unlimited sick time (Humans First! policy)
- Equity options
INTURN is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. It is the policy of INTURN to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.