INTURN is the leading global platform that standardizes the way the retail industry plans shops and transacts off-price inventory
INTURN is looking for a Lead Generation Manager with a proven track record in amplifying brands and building a high-converting pipeline that results in net-new sales. This role will be responsible for launching campaigns that convert leads from target B2B enterprise accounts across industries.
The Lead Generation Manager will work closely with product marketing and sales to deliver content and experiences that resonate with key stakeholders at each stage of the buyer’s journey. The ideal candidate is creative, data-driven, and a confident self-starter. This role should demonstrate a strong expertise in B2B account-based marketing practices and effectively tie initiatives and results back to higher business goals.
- Own strategy, planning, and execution of all outbound promotion and brand awareness initiatives that span across social media, advertising, webinars, email marketing, and other key channels
- Utilize account-based marketing tactics to amplify awareness of our brand and product, increase demand, capture and nurture leads for sales pipeline
- Partner with product marketing on managing the website and ensure it serves as an engine for inbound demand (improving UX, optimizing conversion points, developing gated content strategy)
- Collaborate with channel partners to execute partner-led marketing campaigns
- Ideate, plan, and promote INTURN-led events and webinars. Support sales team in preparing for industry conferences
- Partner with product marketing to ensure INTURN's value proposition and messaging is effectively captured in all outbound activities
- Effectively capture marketing influence on sales pipeline and clearly define how marketing activities are directly contributing to business goals and objectives
- Establish feedback loop with product marketing and sales to continuously improve messaging and content strategy
- Demonstrate expertise and knowledge of current lead gen best practices of peers in adjacent business spaces (ie supply chain visibility) and provide recommendations to leadership
- Partner with data analyst on reviewing campaign performance reporting and drawing insights
- Prioritize and manage all digital demand generation channels, and manage the integration of our mar-tech stack
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience in lead generation and account-based marketing for B2B SaaS companies
- Experience actively managing the following software and social channels: Pardot (or equivalent marketing automation tool), Salesforce, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Google Tag Manager
- Proven track record of initiating effective lead gen campaigns and successfully engaging B2B enterprise accounts to build pipeline and increase sales. Consistently hits marketing lead targets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong storytelling skills for email/ad copy
- Ability to multi-task projects, iterate, and test quickly
- Must possess a data-driven mindset and have exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills
- Able to make independent choices and recommendations without immediate direction or supervision
Benefits & Perks
- Professional development and wellness annual stipend (physical and mental health) $3200.00 per year.
- Sabbatical (after 4 years you get an additional month off)
- Medical, dental, and vision health care
- Paid Parental leave (12 weeks)
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation days: 18
- Unlimited sick time (Humans First! policy)
- Equity options