Go-lang Developer paid Internship
INTURN is the leading global platform that standardizes the way the retail industry plans shops and transacts off price inventory
Opportunity to build a product that is solving a real-world problem that brands and retailers will use every day. Be part of iterative development, from compiling and vetting specifications through integration and testing. If you are a graduate student with experience in Java or Python and consider yourself really good at it, we provide an opportunity for you to learn Go-lang through in-house training and give a platform to show your skills.
Technologies we use are:
Go, Temporal, Kubernetes, Nomad, Node (ES6 JS), Typescript, React,, ElasticSearch, Postgres, Redis, AWS, Docker, Git, Laravel, PHP 7
- Write Golang code based on technical requirements.
- Work with design, product, and business teams to develop features according to specifications
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Write automation unit/integration test code to deploy, monitor and alert to support your applications
- Assist in any client related incidents or bugs which need immediate attention.
- Assist with the releasing process of the application.
- Graduate Students with 2-3 years of development experience in Java/Python/Golang.
- Minimum 6 month internship/co-op with the opportunity for full-time employment.
- Proficiency in one of the coding languages in Java or Python or Golang.
- Familiarity with SQL and no-SQL data stores
- A high level of written and spoken English to have a clear communication with remote colleagues.