INTURN is the leading global platform that standardizes the way the retail industry plans shops and transacts off price inventory
The Channel Sales Director will develop a comprehensive regional partner map, outlining target partners to recruit. You will work with existing and new partner stakeholders to drive sales enablement and coordinate technical training of INTURN’s solutions, work with respective field teams on demand generation initiatives and campaigns, as well as working with direct sales on various Channel oriented opportunities.
- Develop a deep understanding of the verticals we’re operating in; define and execute a channel strategy to meet or exceed your quarterly quota.
- Identify and recruit strategic partners that will support our go-to-market strategy and scale the usage of the INTURN solutions
- Lead partner enablement and joint go-to-market plans for driving revenue growth.
- Establish business plans with key partners including metrics/goal setting and solutions integrations. Meet with those partners regularly to ensure plans are being met, adjusting partner plans as necessary while continually assessing partner needs
- Work with partner marketing to execute against programs and events for channel pipeline and growth.
- Managing the end-to-end sales process of partners, ensuring that INTURN’s CRM is updated and that partner needs are being met.
- Assist partners with sales efforts, when needed as well as coordinate with the INTURN direct sales field team.
- Track, measure, and report on metrics/goals (e.g. forecasts, revenue growth, customer adoption).
- 4+ years in B2B channel sales experience for technology brands in a hyper-growth industry, preferably in the retail tech space.
- Ability to articulate key selling points and the value of our services, the features and benefits of the services solution being proposed and of the pricing structures being proposed.
- Someone who is comfortable working with long sales cycles and on large value opportunities; both from a project by project and partner development basis.
- Ability to work in a team to ensure the relevant internal and external stakeholders are included in the sales process when and where appropriate.
- Proven track record of working in a quota-focused measurement environment.
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to travel 50%+