INTURN is the leading global platform that standardizes the way the retail industry plans, shops and transacts off price inventory.
The client success associate is a highly visible team member responsible for the post-sale success and satisfaction of a portfolio of 12-15 INTURN customers. CS associates work to identify and address any customer satisfaction, growth opportunity or risk within their portfolio, while also attending to the day-to-day operations of each account. This includes, but is not limited to, training, troubleshooting and ongoing, proactive communication both internally and externally. CS associates are expected to maintain a high level of operational efficiency and delivering superior client service.
- Primary ownership and accountability for ensuring customer growth, satisfaction, and retention within the assigned accounts
- Build, maintain and execute on account plans for each assigned account
- Develop strong relationships with all key decision makers and influencers across account
- Own all primary Customer communication and resolve escalations with autonomy
- For clients, assist with and understand internal budgets, forecasts, and margin management
- Gather feedback from customers and work with product to identify client-centric solutions
- Analyze customer data to identify best practices
- Report on, and mitigate, risk and opportunity within portfolio
- Help customers plan and understand the best ways to utilize INTURN for their specific business needs by serving as a product expert
- Work closely internally with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment on key accounts and decisions
- Contribute to internal projects including research and client data-entry
- Think outside the box to offer new ideas to leadership team that foster client success
- BA/BS is required
- Advanced degree is a plus
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas to clients, executives, and cross-functional teams with both excellent written and verbal skills
- Basic knowledge (at a minimum) of retail industry, including inventory management and supply chain lifecycle. Knowledge of wholesale is a plus.
- Extremely proactive and highly organized with an ability to manage and complete multiple tasks on time and within a budget
- 2-4 years experience in account management or customer success at a SaaS company preferred
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software such as, Salesforce
- A commitment to going above and beyond to make clients happy with a “no task too small” outlook
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint). Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and effectively manage internal resources
- Willingness to travel if necessary
Benefits & Perks
- Professional development and wellness annual stipend (physical and mental health) $3200.00 per year.
- Sabbatical (after 4 years you get an additional month off)
- Medical, dental, and vision health care
- Paid Parental leave (12 weeks)
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation days: 18
- Unlimited sick time (Humans First! policy)
- Equity options
INTURN is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. It is the policy of INTURN to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.